Xtreme Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.

Go down 
+6
(X-F)buns
(X-F)ShaD0w948
(X-F)~DVS~
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F)~JayShoto~
(X-F)KoC
10 posters
AuthorMessage
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

Male Number of posts : 337
Were do you live : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:35 am

Due to the rapid expansion of our member base, and recent rise of miscommunication over the status and background of new members, the power to recruit is now rescinded and taken back from all who hold this power previously.

Here, we define recruitment as getting members to register both here and on the showdown as OFFICIAL members of the XF clan carrying the XF insignia in their forum names and IGNs.

ONLY FREEMAN HAS THE POWER TO RECRUIT.

For the time being, ONLY Jayshoto will be assisting freeman in the matter of recruitment.

What discretionary powers Jayshoto may have in this area will be decided by freeman.

ALL OTHERS:

You can still continue to scout and shortlist good players, but you CANNOT get them to register them as members.

You are advised to obtain their important contact details, such as their IGN and contact info ie either email or msn contact, and post them in the "Recruiting Info" topic in this same section.

Thank you.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfighteronline.com
(X-F)~JayShoto~
Co-Leader/SuperAdmin
Co-Leader/SuperAdmin
(X-F)~JayShoto~

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:39 am

couldnt of said it better myself cause recently freeman has just been seenin alot of new faces that he actualli hasnt tested so more stricter rules have been put in force by the numba 1 MOD KoC al read and follow the up date

peace bros and sis afro
Back to top Go down
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:42 am

well i couldnt have said it better myself., except that koc has done a good job and everyone must follow these rules!
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:04 am

With recruitment rules tightened, there should be less turnover rate and more control over this matter.

Despite the new rules in place, now EVERTONE can scout and shortlist players (ie, get their relevant info and contact info), so it shouldn't affect the take-up rate on the recruitment end too much.
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

Female Number of posts : 123
Were do you live : Sydney
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:48 am

Ok cool. Finally a concise recruitment rule plan for all members to understand. Our clan is significantly growing so I like your plan. I do agree that JayShoto is assigned to assist Freeman in recruiting.. he is a strong elite fighter and is continuosly active on both forum and SFO.
Back to top Go down
(X-F)ANG

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:44 am

wow nice Smile well im a freeman recruit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(X-F)ShaD0w948
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)ShaD0w948

Male Number of posts : 75
Were do you live : DownTown NewYork Queens
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:18 am

Ight that will work, but one thing, lets say i find some1 good all i gatta do is get cryingfree man to come over right?
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:39 am

(X-F)ShaD0w948 wrote:
Ight that will work, but one thing, lets say i find some1 good all i gatta do is get cryingfree man to come over right?

Yeah that's correct. Advise them to contact Freeman on server or join Freeman's game directly. If Freeman isn't online then they can challenge JayShoto.
Freeman and JayShoto are located in 2 opposite timezones..therefore it shouldn't be too hard to catch either of these members online.
Back to top Go down
(X-F)buns
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)buns

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:58 pm

sounds all good to me
Back to top Go down
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:43 am

(X-F)~DVS~ wrote:
(X-F)ShaD0w948 wrote:

Yeah that's correct. Advise them to contact Freeman on server or join Freeman's game directly. If Freeman isn't online then they can challenge JayShoto.
Freeman and JayShoto are located in 2 opposite timezones..therefore it shouldn't be too hard to catch either of these members online.

If neither freeman nor jay is on, pls take down their IGNs and contact info so we can contact them.
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Starbury
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:13 pm

Lotus-Girl is pretty good, i dind't ask if she wanted 2 join the clan though, ill let freeman or jay takl 2 her, if they want
Back to top Go down
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:55 pm

(X-F)Starbury wrote:
Lotus-Girl is pretty good, i dind't ask if she wanted 2 join the clan though, ill let freeman or jay takl 2 her, if they want

Ask her if she's interested and post her contact details and IGN in the "Recruiting Info" topic.

Freeman and jay are busy enough fighting ppl who are INTERESTED in joining us. To make them responsible for enquiring about ppl's interest would take up more of their time.
Back to top Go down
(X-F)purplepimp
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)purplepimp

Male Number of posts : 77
Were do you live : D-TOWN texas
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:59 pm

im cool wit dem rulez
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)Xbox
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Xbox

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:17 pm

ok man i see
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Carmona
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:54 pm

Lol Orders followed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:15 pm

Cool guyz. Now with the new site already up and running.. Please remember the new site has more with current updates.

I'm gonna close this topic now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.   Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment - NEW RULES! Read carefully.
Page 1 of 1