Xtreme Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!

Go down 
+2
killa~ryu~
Crying-frEEman!!!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Empty
PostSubject: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:51 am

A few weeks ago i made a thread about colors and sponsors , and to me the members that deserve a color or sponsorship was ask to post up there usernames and colors they wanted.

Well if its you and you have posted then ur in luck is all has been process , now we are just waiting for them!

Here are the following that i have sponsored or getting a color
not in order.

The following will be sponsored exact name too
(X-F)~EvilRyu~
(X-F)Eruption
(X-F)KenXtreme
(X-F)~DVS~
(X-F)~Keyzia~
(X-F)killa~ryu~

The following people colors have been process exact name too
(X-F)~JayShoto~ - ryu 355
primpower - akuma: 647
(X-F)Eruption - Akuma:647
(X-F)KenXtreme - ryu 649
(X-F)~DVS~ - ken 456
(X-F)killa~ryu~ - ryu 352

I have made it clear to everyone that u must print your name in the exact way.Why? Thats coz i will be cutting it and pasting it and if you dont get it right , it will not process and you will miss out and thats your lost !

KenXtreme your akuma color was changed to a ryu color i chose myself WHY? coz i gave you a akuma 1 already and we will try to take that one back to your XF account so it could all be in 1 account.

So now everyone just wait and after that they receive it enjoy it .
Just to let you guys know count how many sponsorship i had to do and also colors to , and everyone knows that these are not easy to come by and also myself i only have 3 colors LOL, so please stay loyal to the clan and fstay active on sfo with ur XF acc not your normal 1 and our forum too.

1more thing once you get bored with your color i can change them if i have time and i aslo can take them back to just want to let everyone know !

And there are a few people that didnt post in the color section , they know who they are! OH wells!

ENJOY !!!

Crying-frEEman
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
killa~ryu~
Forum Administrator/Co-leader
Forum Administrator/Co-leader
killa~ryu~

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:50 pm

the sponser + colors should come between 24-48 hrs!!! Smile THANKS FREEMAN!!!
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)Eru

PostSubject: Re: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:55 pm

yay thx bro ur a cheers cheers cheers great leader cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Majin
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter

Male Number of posts : 18
Were do you live : georgia

PostSubject: Re: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:05 pm

where my color at bro u jus 4get bout me huh i wanted ryu619😢 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfo.com
(X-F)~Keyzia~
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)~Keyzia~

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:36 pm

This is truly an honor Cryingfreeman and I thank you Humongously!
Id better start practicing VIP Ken and ryu again
Back to top Go down
(X-F)KenXtreme
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:49 am

thx bro np its coool that ryu color so nice and i wanted ryu color no problem with that. i hope that akuma color on kenbro acc we will can get on xf anyways thx alot bro
Back to top Go down
Crying-frEEman!!!
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:02 am

(MajinVegeta) wrote:
where my color at bro u jus 4get bout me huh i wanted ryu619😢 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

no i didnt forget about you ! But you didnt do what i ask you to do ,which was go make a new Xf account and then post the exact username .
i also pm you but you werent active , so you didnt get my pm !
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
(X-F)Majin
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter

PostSubject: Re: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:28 pm

i got it bro my bad its ~XF~Majin exact
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Majin
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter

PostSubject: Re: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:33 pm

lol my bad again its (X~F)Majin 4 sure capital m srry ~XF~ ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~JayShoto~
Co-Leader/SuperAdmin
Co-Leader/SuperAdmin
(X-F)~JayShoto~

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:54 pm

thanks leader much appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!   colors and sponsorship has been processed !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

colors and sponsorship has been processed !!!
Page 1 of 1