Xtreme Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz Empty
PostSubject: Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz   Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:46 am

here are sum fights that i owned at the video is kinda wack cuz i dnt kno how to do them post urs and enjoy!
Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz Shadyownuestset
ima add more
Back to top Go down
killa~ryu~
Forum Administrator/Co-leader
Forum Administrator/Co-leader
killa~ryu~

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz   Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:22 am

do u know how to resize images?? lol j/k nice pic! if u ever fight nFerno999get a pic of that if u win, he won by a landslide against me
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

Male Number of posts : 337
Were do you live : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz   Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:58 am

Hi, (X~F)Shady_Ryu), we might have started off on the wrong foot with me locking your first topic, regarding the basketball video, temporarily while pending your confirmation as an XF member. I claim responsibility and apologize for any inconvenience caused by this previous misunderstanding.

I'm now posting here openly to prevent another misunderstanding.

There's already a screenshot thread created in this same section. So another similar topic won't be necessary. Please post your screenshots in that topic instead, and it would be appreciated if you could resize them to 45%-55% of its original size so that images could be better presented and managed. Thank you. Very Happy

In addition, your topic in the RI section -"SFO VIDS OF OWNING" should suffice for ppl wishing to post their SFO videos.

Therefore, I've made the decision to lock this topic for the reasons mentioned above. If you have any valid reasons wishing to re-open your topic, please PM me here on this forum. Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfighteronline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz   Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Ur Sfo Vids And Picz
Page 1 of 1