Xtreme Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

increase your sfo performance.

Go down 
+2
(X-F)~Keyzia~
Crying-frEEman!!!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

increase your sfo performance. Empty
PostSubject: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:40 am

Alrighty, I wanted to make something for just our clan to have. This is for tips of how to increase your SFO performance. Share your tips of what you select in your game options, and how you clean your pc ect.

Computer Wise
[Disk Defrag] - at least once a week
[Ccleaner] - Do this before you fight on SFO, it cleans up your PC quickly and nice.
[Disk Clean up] - do this at least twice a week.

+++

Don't have too many applications opened, ex: msn, internet, windows media player, ect..

SFO Wise

**USE DOWNLOAD VERSION**

Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete
and then go to Processes find SFO and set it's priority to "Above Normal".
Options
> [SOUND] - Me, my music is off, and sound volume is on 40.
** Network
> check, "I am behind a firewall or a proxy".
> check, "error correction" | "sync hyper moves"
> LAG COMPENSATION-
This basically depends on you really, me I switch from time to time from LOW to HIGH..

If you FPS is above 35.0000 then maybe you should have it set on "HIGH".

But maybe "LOW" is the best option because it shows better what the other person's screen is. A lot to explain I might explain it later..

check, "Slow connection mode (for HIGH lag)"
check, "Old connection mode (for firewalls)"

OTHER>
I have...
"Induced Seizures" checked (but if you uncheck it it'll decrease lag, having it checked will give you lag and maybe drop your fps by 1 or 2.)
as well as
"No backround" checked..

There you have it. Doing this should give you a ping of AT LEAST 30 or lower (does for me..) I am usually 12ish.. And my FPS is 40.0000 increase your sfo performance. Biggrin2 Share your secrets and tips in here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
(X-F)~Keyzia~
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)~Keyzia~

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:25 pm

Another tip The size of your SF window also contributes to a large portion of lag. Keep it medium size and it will help your lag tremendously!
Back to top Go down
X-Fnarut

PostSubject: Re: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:27 pm

WOW I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST LAGGED AND KILLA RYU BEAT ME NOW THE SCORES 1 TO 200 LOL
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Eru

PostSubject: Re: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:51 pm

X-Fnarut wrote:
WOW I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST LAGGED AND KILLA RYU BEAT ME NOW THE SCORES 1 TO 200 LOL

Bleh i remembered wen i owned u and u were like man i want a re re re re re re re re re re re re cause u were jealous casue i owned u !! ROFL!!!
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Prothon
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter
(X-F)Prothon

Male Number of posts : 113
Were do you live : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:24 am

Thanks it helped with me
First i had 40 FPS, now i have 37-38 fps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(X-F)-GameOver-
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:56 am

LOL homies I'm sure most people know this but I just found this out today:lol: Shut off your background!!!! LOL I am now so much more faster than I was uhh before 2 am today xD. I guarantee you if you turn it off you will win more games...unless your actually a really slow play than in that case keep it on:lol!:
Back to top Go down
(X-F)-GameOver-
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:00 am

And oh no Prothon 40 FPS Suspect how bout a little sympothy for the guy thats constantly in triple digits jocolor mainly because of my inablity to host Crying or Very sad Wahhhh wahhh who will give me a hug???...prothon?Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crying-frEEman!!!
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:08 am

Yes ! turning of your background will also help out !
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
(X-F)Dark-Ken!
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Dark-Ken!

Male Number of posts : 33
Were do you live : UK/Scotland
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:44 pm

Thnx man this really worked for me Very Happy. Man i play a lot better now Very Happy:P
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfighteronline.com
(X-F)Evilkidryu
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Evilkidryu

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:56 pm

thanks freeman for the tips helped out some know i can catch up with u when u corner rape my ryu!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: increase your sfo performance.   increase your sfo performance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

increase your sfo performance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Fighters :: Street Fighter Online (SFO) :: Hints/Helpful Advice-
Jump to: