Xtreme Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan (War) Roster & Challenges

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

Male Number of posts : 337
Were do you live : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Clan (War) Roster & Challenges   Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:25 am

Prelude: This topic went missing mysteriously after I posted this in the "Global News" section quite some time ago. It has since been rightfully placed here. Anyone wishing to delete, move or edit this topic, please PM me to notify me. Thank you.

**** Please read this carefully and post any questions or comments you may have. ****

To handle future clan wars, we shall host a clan tournament every 2 -3 months. From the tournament, 6 of our best (excluding or including our leader - it'll be up to freeman to decide) gets selected and put onto the active roster to handle future clan wars.

Until the next clan tournament, those other members who either missed or lost out in the previous edition can challenge any of these top 6 in a 1on1 to knock them off this roster.

The challenge must be accepted, but the conditions of victory are to be set by the person being challenged. If the challenger rejects those terms, he thus forfeits the challenge.

If he wins, he takes a spot in the top 6 vacated by the incumbent. Lose, and he CANNOT challenge any of the top 6 for ONE WEEK minimum - this is to prevent abuse of the system with ppl hounding the top 6 for non-stop rematches.

This saves us from the hassle of orgainising tournaments too frequently but keeps those in the active roster on their toes to field all and any challenges from within the clan to keep them battle-ready for outside wars with other clans.

Freeman would also have the discretionary powers to force any of the top 6 into a fight with him at any time and thus evaluate and access the player's progress thus far. If found unsatisfactory, he can remove this individual from the roster and handpick 1 from outside the top 6 to replace him or her.

Freeman has left me in charge of putting up and updating the roster accordingly after our first clan tournament is over.

cheers Subsequently, I will create a new topic listing these top 6. ONLY challenges posted in that topic will be recognized as official. Challengers will leave their contact info and specifically list the partcular member of the top 6 he or she will be challenging.

I will then contact the person being challenged by PM/IM/MSN/email.
Since acceptance of challenges is mandatory, he or she will post the conditions for victory.

cheers Conditions of victory currently accepted - pls follow these guidelines:
- ONLY 1on1 allowed
- best of 3
- tag or no tag decided by the person being challenged
- MODE ( Leve 0, 1, 2, ZERO-E, MAX-1 etc) also decided by him/her

- hosting rights (who gets to host) similarly decided

The challenger has to accept these conditions or forfeit his/her right to challenge. If he/she forfeits or loses the challenge, there is a mandatory ONE WEEK wait before the next challenge can be put up.

Match referees/official observers can be requested by either party in a challenge, but this is optional. (Refer to topic on "Match Referees/Official Observers" in this same section.)

Screenshots and/or match referees are NOT mandatory, but would prove invaluable if a dispute arises.

In the event of any disputes / disagreements / discrepancies, Freeman and I will then be the arbitrators

*** special note:
I will be listing those can or cannot host in the top 6. If you cannot host yourself, don't challenge one who can't host either.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfighteronline.com
(X-F)ANG

PostSubject: Re: Clan (War) Roster & Challenges   Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:58 am

really cool im up for it
Back to top Go down
(X-F)360
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Clan (War) Roster & Challenges   Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:45 am

Me too
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

Female Number of posts : 123
Were do you live : Sydney
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Clan (War) Roster & Challenges   Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:30 am

KoC is away til Wednesday 28th Nov (2days time)
I will inform him of both your interests and any other member wishing to join this tournament.
Back to top Go down
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Clan (War) Roster & Challenges   Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:40 pm

yo im in but sum of these members dnt need to be in we are tryna win put the best ppl in thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
(X-F)ShaD0w948
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)ShaD0w948

Male Number of posts : 75
Were do you live : DownTown NewYork Queens
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Clan (War) Roster & Challenges   Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:18 pm

I would like to participate. Like Shady ryu has said, i agree with him, but there are many new X-f players that many people dont know yet, for example me and some other great fighters. I think we should hold a mini tournament inside this clan and who ever is the top 6 fights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

Female Number of posts : 123
Were do you live : Sydney
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Clan (War) Roster & Challenges   Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:25 am

Because there are many new and great elite players recruited, this gives every member an opportunity who wishes to register and enter into this tournament.

Honestly.. its almost impossible for everyone to agree on the top 2 ranked players.. how is it possible for everyone to come to an unamimous agreement on the next 4 positions...??
By organising tournaments, it is a fair and square we can get.

Remember, Freeman also has the discretion to remove or handpick any members (quoted by KoC).

Back to top Go down
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

Male Number of posts : 337
Were do you live : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Clan (War) Roster & Challenges   Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 3:34 am

Put in less words here than in my first post starting this topic, let me illustrate the system step by step:

1) Clan tournament hosted.

2) Top 6 in tournament put into clan roster for clan wars.

3) Top 6 available for challengers to challenge them for their coveted place in the top 6.

4) Changes made accordingly if challenges overthrow any of the top 6.

5) When next tournament hosted, the top 6 at that time will be seeded and will not meet one another in the early stages.

Challenge against a top 6 player is NOT a tournament.

The purpose is to give a more level playing field for the new members to establish themselves and have an opportunity to fight for a top 6 position despite missing out on a previous tournament. Also gives second chances to those eliminated in the tournament and will hopefully motivate them to train harder for a challenge.

More importantly, the top 6 will be kept on their toes to strive to be in their best form AT ALL TIMES so as to be ready to field challenges from within while participating in clan wars without.

cheers UPDATE NOW:

Top 6 has emerged, new topic will be created withing 48 hours for members to post their challenges.

This topic is reserved for just comments, feedback and suggestions.

DON'T POST CHALLENGES HERE!

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfighteronline.com
(X-F)ShaD0w948
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)ShaD0w948

Male Number of posts : 75
Were do you live : DownTown NewYork Queens
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Clan (War) Roster & Challenges   Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:01 pm

(X-F)KoC wrote:
Put in less words here than in my first post starting this topic, let me illustrate the system step by step:

1) Clan tournament hosted.

2) Top 6 in tournament put into clan roster for clan wars.

3) Top 6 available for challengers to challenge them for their coveted place in the top 6.

4) Changes made accordingly if challenges overthrow any of the top 6.

5) When next tournament hosted, the top 6 at that time will be seeded and will not meet one another in the early stages.

Challenge against a top 6 player is NOT a tournament.

The purpose is to give a more level playing field for the new members to establish themselves and have an opportunity to fight for a top 6 position despite missing out on a previous tournament. Also gives second chances to those eliminated in the tournament and will hopefully motivate them to train harder for a challenge.

More importantly, the top 6 will be kept on their toes to strive to be in their best form AT ALL TIMES so as to be ready to field challenges from within while participating in clan wars without.

cheers UPDATE NOW:

Top 6 has emerged, new topic will be created withing 48 hours for members to post their challenges.

This topic is reserved for just comments, feedback and suggestions.

DON'T POST CHALLENGES HERE!

Thank you.

Nice i already know that i wouldnt be there considering my possion right now. I am nearly a no-body right now but i will soon be one of the great Very Happy Lol i am ready to fight one of the top 6 x-f players.

when are the top 6 players going to be anounced?
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan (War) Roster & Challenges   Clan (War) Roster & Challenges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan (War) Roster & Challenges
Page 1 of 1