Xtreme Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to get SIX levels in brawl

Go down 
+6
(X-F)jim
(X-F)Dark-Ken!
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F)~DVS~
(X-F)Prothon
(X-F)-GameOver-
10 posters
AuthorMessage
(X-F)-GameOver-
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-10

How to get SIX levels in brawl Empty
PostSubject: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:57 pm

First off lemme start by saying it is NOT a cheat, it is actually known by a lot of people, but at teh same time alot of people don't know of it.

Heres how you do it:

First get up to 3 levels but dont use the specials until then.

then SECOND player of the team uses a level 3 rd and you will notice that when 2nd player uses levels it doesnt take away levels

Thn the First player uses his level 3 rd and then the levels will go down, if this hits its garaunteed an instant kill.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok another thing abotu brawl, when the 2nd player on ur team uses a special, the levels dont go down for an little amount of time, so when 2nd player uses the levels then 1st player has to quickly use yours.

My favorite SmileSmile

When I brawl i like to have the 2nd player uses his level TWO RD becase tht'll hold the opposing team in check for a while, then 1st player uses his level THREE RD while your opposing is stuck in check by the level 2, this is a very effective instand kill.
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Prothon
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter
(X-F)Prothon

Male Number of posts : 113
Were do you live : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:33 pm

Yea it's really helpfull.
L0kito learned me this a while ago.
This technique owns Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

Female Number of posts : 123
Were do you live : Sydney
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:41 am

o_0 wow.. I never really noticed that coz Im rarely in a brawl.. simply don't like that mode though this would come handy when time comes.. Thanks -GameOver- great advice.
Back to top Go down
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:09 am

nice ! game ! would be useful for others
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
(X-F)Dark-Ken!
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Dark-Ken!

Male Number of posts : 33
Were do you live : UK/Scotland
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:41 pm

whoa thanks dude! I never knew that lol. Gotta try that sometime. Might make me like brawls now Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfighteronline.com
(X-F)jim
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:01 pm

nice dude its sick!!!!
Back to top Go down
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

Male Number of posts : 337
Were do you live : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:05 am

I'm not much of a brawler, but this is good to know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(X-F)ShaD0w948
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)ShaD0w948

Male Number of posts : 75
Were do you live : DownTown NewYork Queens
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:32 pm

This is very good, but a better tip is infinity lvls for Player 3.

Now how do you do this you may ask..

Okay like Gmaer has explained, saving up lvls is the bigest Key! Make sure you use a big a slow helper (jangif=best)
Now if your opponet gets his/her partner in just keep using your helper and stay up because most brawlers just attack like crazy....
Save your lvl to 3 and use your last helper so your partner comes in clean.
Make sure that your partner is either a wolvarine,ken, or spiderman.
"This mainly works with wolvarine"
Now just stay up and DONT USE ANY SPECIALS!
Make sure you talk with your partner about this.
Tell them to keep on doing specials
" The best moves r, wolvys x move (Not lvl 2)"
" Kens fire specials from side to side"
" Spidermans, smybite specals"
You have to make sure that your partner does a special with in 2-5 seconds. Let your partner do 2 special and just wen he is about to do the third do your special with him. This will give your partner another 3 lvls. Keep doing this and your partner will have infinity lvls.

-Peace "Note- not a cheat just a knoledge that i have obtained, and is best known as a glitch."
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)DiDi
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Male Number of posts : 65
Were do you live : singapore
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:57 pm

i did this wif montman...its a great way to win.. lol!
Back to top Go down
(X-F)ShaD0w948
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)ShaD0w948

Male Number of posts : 75
Were do you live : DownTown NewYork Queens
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:44 pm

Lol yea lol Very Happy Gets you easy wins but i doubt youll get it correctly against me. The same way how i know how to make this glitch work i know how to make it not work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)-GameOver-
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:37 pm

Shadow is that a challenge? xD, I bet you me and swift can do it successfully against u ;]

and about the infinate specials, Wolverine has infinate fatal claws...or the big shiny X. To achieve infinate specials you have to be player 3 or 4, depending on which team your on. the first person on the team, player 1 or player 2 has to leave ONE level for the wolverine. Kens fire and spidermans symboitic bite does not have infinate specials from wat I've seen though =S

P.S- I suggest you dont do the infinate specials with wolvie against people you don't know b.c they will hate you forever xD
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Xbox
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Xbox

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:42 pm

Oh nice tips man =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get SIX levels in brawl   How to get SIX levels in brawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get SIX levels in brawl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Fighters :: Street Fighter Online (SFO) :: Hints/Helpful Advice-
Jump to: