Xtreme Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation

Go down 
+25
(X-F)Dark-Ken!
(X-F)Evilkidryu
(X-F)buns
(X-F)purplepimp
~XF~darkRage
(X-F)jamal1234
(X-F)Mattpaul
(X~F)PuNiShEr
(X-F)Prothon
(X-F)KO!
(X-F)ShaD0w948
(X-F)~Swift
(X-F)KoC
(X-F)Majin
(X-F)Kratos
(X-F)DiDi
(X-F)Rider
(X-F)~JayShoto~
(X-F)~DVS~
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)
killa~ryu~
(X-F)TSBoy61
(X-F)-GameOver-
(X-F)Shadow
Crying-frEEman!!!
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:06 pm

Sup !

This a thread for all that need sponsorship , anyone can post here for sponsorship , its just up to me and co leaders to see if you have earn it or not!

Some of you might be told by me or a co leader to post here your exact username so we can sponsor it!
But some of you that thnk you deserver sponsorship can also post in here but like i said its up to the sponsor .
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
(X-F)Shadow
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Shadow

Number of posts : 11
Were do you live : Detroit,MI
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:11 pm

my ign is (X-F)Shadow
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com
(X-F)-GameOver-
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:14 pm

IGN= (X-F)-GameOver-
Back to top Go down
(X-F)TSBoy61
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Male Number of posts : 7
Were do you live : Rotterdam (Dutch)
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:00 am

IGN: (X-F)TSBoy61
Back to top Go down
killa~ryu~
Forum Administrator/Co-leader
killa~ryu~

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:40 am

gameover u have definitaly earned it in my opinion also
(X-F)shady_ryu has earned it, but the others u need to show me more!!!
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)-GameOver-
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:33 pm

Thx Killa~ryu, but if you wanna talk about someone whose earned it, its (X-F)KO! idk if he wants it or not but i definately think hes earned it just as much as neone.
Back to top Go down
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:09 pm

i hoped yall sponsored the right name is (X~F)Shady_Ryu)
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

Female Number of posts : 123
Were do you live : Sydney
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:08 am

-GameOver- That's very nice of you to mention of (X-F)KO!
I agree with you on that point.
I can't comment on your skills because we haven't fought yet.
Surprised
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~JayShoto~
Co-Leader/SuperAdmin
Co-Leader/SuperAdmin
(X-F)~JayShoto~

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:26 am

so far in my opinion as a co leaeder
i feel
Shady ryu has earned it he has teamed wid me many tyms n so far so gd usualli on sfo

also gameover has teamed wid me constantly as well n his usualli on sfo

shadow unbelievable loyal always hosting up for xf's people and always active

so well done u 3 ur efforts have not gone un seen although the final decision is with r leaeder Freeman
Back to top Go down
Crying-frEEman!!!
Crying-frEEman!!!

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:47 am

(X-F)KO! is one of the most loyal members that i have and gameover for you too see that ,thats shows me something !

Like i said anyone can post in here and ask for sponsoring but it call comes down to who deserves it !

Shadow ... Hmmm! there are alot of things been said about you so u must either back yourself up all prove to this clan that what people are syaing isnt true.

As for shady he has offer me and this clan something that not much people do and to me that shows enough ,
and KO! what can i say about him loyal and just wants nothing return like some of you here !
Back to top Go down
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:43 pm

well thats nicely said im just tryna help the clan out as i possibly can
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Rider
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Male Number of posts : 21
Were do you live : north carolina (im not a hillbilly)

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:45 pm

Crying-frEEman!!! wrote:
(X-F)KO! is one of the most loyal members that i have and gameover for you too see that ,thats shows me something !

Like i said anyone can post in here and ask for sponsoring but it call comes down to who deserves it !

Shadow ... Hmmm! there are alot of things been said about you so u must either back yourself up all prove to this clan that what people are syaing isnt true.

As for shady he has offer me and this clan something that not much people do and to me that shows enough ,
and KO! what can i say about him loyal and just wants nothing return like some of you here !
hey freeman, today i was looking around and i saw sponsership so i read. when u said we had to deserve it i thought member that time when i joined a game you were there and you saw my rank wich was 8 do i deserve it from that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.streefighteronline.com
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:51 pm

no its not just for sfo ill take crying say so on this its bein loyal to the clan and helping out it doesnt come free man
Back to top Go down
(X-F)DiDi
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Male Number of posts : 65
Were do you live : singapore
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:07 pm

ME! PICK ME! (X-F)DiDi

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfighteronline.com
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X~F)Shady_Ryu)

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:52 pm

um srry didi u have to deserve it
Back to top Go down
killa~ryu~
killa~ryu~

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:56 pm

all it will tak is alittle time and effort!
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)DiDi
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:01 am

LOL..ok..ill work hard for it =)))
Back to top Go down
(X-F)-GameOver-
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:47 am

-DiDi, I believe wat my friend Shady meant is that you don't deserve it yet xD, gosh learn how to be polite, lol jping bro. I'm sure in time you will -DiDi.

And no disrepect to you Crying or any of y'all but whoever said Shadow doesn't deserve it is wrong. From what I've seen he is nothing but nice, loyal, and repectful. He does not strike me as someone who joins a clan for self gain, if he wanted to play sponsered, he would just hop on his (~SHADOWKEN~) account which is VIP and has colors.
Back to top Go down
Crying-frEEman!!!
Crying-frEEman!!!

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:51 am

Couldnt agree with you more game over but i have my reason.

Rider you ask me do you deserver it for being rank 8 hmmm! not to be harsh but straight NO! You can be last rank and if you have stay true and loyal to this clan you will earn more than sponsorship so rank isnt that important to me when it comes to sponsoring .
Back to top Go down
(X-F)DiDi
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:51 pm

jus asking...can we request for colors instead of sponser?
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Rider
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Male Number of posts : 21
Were do you live : north carolina (im not a hillbilly)

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:44 pm

[quote="(X-F)DiDi"]jus asking...can we request for colors instead of sponser?[/quote yea wat he said??????????????afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.streefighteronline.com
(X-F)Kratos
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:03 pm

hmm i dont think colors would be a great u guys since every1 would just DEMAND THEM you guys are in trouble asking that question(BUSTED) lol!

well atm i do not think i deserve a sponcership but i will in time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Majin
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter

Male Number of posts : 18
Were do you live : georgia

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:48 pm

u have 2 earn it not ask and be patient 4 it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfo.com
(X-F)DiDi
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:24 am

i was just ASKING...
i didnt ask for any....
Mad
Back to top Go down
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

Male Number of posts : 337
Were do you live : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:56 am

Members who wished to be sponsored just post your requests here.

Other members try to refrain from commenting on others' qualifications for sponsorship.

Let the leaders decide on this.

Here's some of the criteria they might look at, which are NOT ranked in order of importance:

- level of in-game activity in SFO using XF account

- level of activity on clan forum - the number of meaningful posts you contribute. Spamming, however, would put ypu in a negative light. Screenshots and personal videos contributed also come under this criteria.

- level of participation in clan activities - ie clan tournaments, XF Training Club, any future contests or competitions

- assistance or help rendered to Admins/MODs/leaders/co-leaders, ie in creating banners, avatars, topics, playlist, web design, etc

Other points:

Loyalty is a MUST.

Level of skill might be secondary to your behaviour ingame in SFO, towards the leaders, fellow clan members and other fellow players of SFO.

Know that as a member, you are representing the XF account whenever you are using and playing under your clan account. People might not remember your exact IGNs, but they can surely remember that you are from XF!

The way you conduct yourself would decide whether others treat us with respect, contempt or ridicule.

Remember that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation   Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sponsorship - Members Detailed Requests & Recommendation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next