Xtreme Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TMyApp from SFO!

Go down 
+14
(X-F)KO!
(X-F)~DVS~
(X-F)Xbox
(X-F)purplepimp
(X-F)360
(X-F)ShaD0w948
(X-F)Evilkidryu
(X-F)Dark-Ken!
(X-F)Prothon
(X~F)plant
killa~ryu~
(X-F)~JayShoto~
(X-F)KoC
Crying-frEEman!!!
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:59 am

Hi all XF members

As you know , TMYAPP is the person that runs the show on sfo and keep everything togerther for us to play , without him there wouldnt be sfo.

He puts his time and effort into SFO and not expecting anything back , while he can actually just sit back relax and do nothing.

It take alot of love and dedication to do what TMYAPP is doing .
As some of you know i have given out alot of colors lately to the people that i think has been loyal and true to the clan , and those colors that i have gave to you guys was helped by TMYAPP so this thread is dedicated tio him i would like it if you guys could spare a few minutes of your time to send him a email saying tahnx for helping crying out and also about him making it possible for us to enjoy sfo and also making it free to all !

So please spare a few minutes of your time to send him a email and once your done post in here and let me know but make sure its states that your in XF clan and ur sfo username and crying-freeman told you too

thankyou to all that will take there time to do this !

Last edited by Crying-frEEman!!! on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

Male Number of posts : 337
Were do you live : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:05 am

Hey, freeman, I'm sure TMy would greatly appreciate you creating this thread for us to thank him.

But I don't think he would appreciate us spamming his email if everyone of us emailed him individually.

If you would like to do this, it might be better for us to post in this thread our words of thanks and gratitude.

You can then copy and paste this under the individual's IGN (username) and combine all of these messages from all members into one email which you would send out to TMy on our behalf as the leader of XF clan.

Just an idea for your consideration. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfighteronline.com
Crying-frEEman!!!
Crying-frEEman!!!

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:19 pm

its ok i spoke to him a email shows appreciation of what he does , and i know how that there are alot of people sending him emails but not enough to say thanx so plz send it if you can !
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Eru

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:43 pm

Ok il send one it's going to be good to.
Back to top Go down
(X-F)KoC
Admin
(X-F)KoC

Male Number of posts : 337
Were do you live : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:58 pm

Crying-frEEman!!! wrote:
its ok i spoke to him a email shows appreciation of what he does , and i know how that there are alot of people sending him emails but not enough to say thanx so plz send it if you can !

It's been done.
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~JayShoto~
Co-Leader/SuperAdmin
Co-Leader/SuperAdmin
(X-F)~JayShoto~

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-01

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:31 pm

it is done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Eru

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:16 pm

I'll send mine soon.cause
Back to top Go down
Crying-frEEman!!!
Crying-frEEman!!!

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:51 am

thanx guys , its just that i do speak to him often and it shows me thats each time someone shows their appreciation to him for what his done means alot .

So thanx too all that have taken their time so far, i know there's more of our members that are going to contribute to this.
Back to top Go down
killa~ryu~
Forum Administrator/Co-leader
killa~ryu~

Number of posts : 140

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:54 am

ill send mine soon:)
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X~F)plant
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:20 pm

Crying-frEEman!!! wrote:
Hi all XF members

As you know , TMYAPP is the person that runs the show on sfo and keep everything togerther for us to play , without him there wouldnt be sfo.

He puts his time and effort into SFO and not expecting anything back , while he can actually just sit back relax and do nothing.

It take alot of love and dedication to do what TMYAPP is doing .
As some of you know i have given out alot of colors lately to the people that i think has been loyal and true to the clan , and those colors that i have gave to you guys was helped by TMYAPP so this thread is dedicated tio him i would like it if you guys could spare a few minutes of your time to send him a email saying tahnx for helping crying out and also about him making it possible for us to enjoy sfo and also making it free to all !

So please spare a few minutes of your time to send him a email and once your done post in here and let me know but make sure its states that your in XF clan and ur sfo username and crying-freeman told you too

thankyou to all that will take there time to do this !
wats his name??? Question
Back to top Go down
killa~ryu~
killa~ryu~

Number of posts : 140

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:43 am

just email him as "dear, TMYAPP" lol
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Prothon
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter
(X-F)Prothon

Male Number of posts : 113
Were do you live : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2007-10-28

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:24 am

killa~ryu~ wrote:
just email him as "dear, TMYAPP" lol

I'm on it lol!
I'll send it quick as possible bounce
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Dark-Ken!
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Dark-Ken!

Male Number of posts : 33
Were do you live : UK/Scotland
Registration date : 2007-10-22

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:14 pm

Ok freeman ill send en email to TMYAPP right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Evilkidryu
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Evilkidryu

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-01

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:55 pm

o.k i think tmyapp deserves it i sent mines also.
Back to top Go down
(X-F)ShaD0w948
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)ShaD0w948

Male Number of posts : 75
Were do you live : DownTown NewYork Queens
Registration date : 2007-11-22

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:50 pm

Dang i feel like a stupid moron. I cant belive i never thought to thank him.....
Anyways now its done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(X-F)360
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-11-19

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:47 pm

ok m sending him a mail too.. !!
Back to top Go down
(X-F)purplepimp
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)purplepimp

Male Number of posts : 77
Were do you live : D-TOWN texas
Registration date : 2007-12-01

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:01 pm

wats his email
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Xbox
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Xbox

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-17

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:56 pm

hey freeman can u spo me,and if its too much money ,can u give me a colour ryu instead so he can be vip?
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

Female Number of posts : 123
Were do you live : Sydney
Registration date : 2007-10-03

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:42 am

Hey Xbox- are you in this clan for sponsorship or colors? or for both??!! Coz this section here is for TMyApps' recognition! It says nothing about sponsoring or colors!
If you are serious about staying in this clan, then I have a few suggestions:-
1) There are plenty of topics and posts regarding these sponsorship/colors issues- go read them.
2) This is topic for TMyApps' recognition!! Where is there a post about sponsorship or color??!! Go & post in the appropriate subject.
3) Take this clan serious! X-F here is a strong united clan. If you are here for purely color/sponsorship ! Then you better think about you stay in this clan. X-F might not be the place you for you after all.
Back to top Go down
Crying-frEEman!!!
Crying-frEEman!!!

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:01 am

xbox plz read the topic first before you post something un-related to the sublject.
the thread is made to show respect and greatful for TmyApp for his dedication to sfo , so please read the topic first before you post anywhere .

This will be deleted after xbox has read this
Back to top Go down
(X-F)KO!
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-09

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:03 am

OMG!
Man you just came in this clan and your already asking for sponsor and colors , do you know how many members have been here longer than you and also are more active and better than you !
I say let him go all he wants is colors etc
Back to top Go down
(X-F)jamal1234
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-24

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 am

whats his e-mail??
i dunno :S :S his e-mail!!:O
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Xbox
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Xbox

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-17

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:35 pm

no i just want a vip ryu so he can do vip moves thats y i sed if u cant spo me u can just give me a colour for ryu so ha can do vip moves(BDW I WAS JUST ASKINGg so if he said no i was kool)and yo man my shoulder is like dislocated right now so i am not playing my best now and if u dont want me in the clan fine,i dont wana be in the clan if im not wanted,ne ways crying sry for posting in the wrong area my shoulder is rel paining man and im just not thinking straight
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Carmona
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-14

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:34 pm

Well, i see your appriciation to TMyApp and im sure he would like to see this but he's a busy man himself i think he has a job and has sfo so he's very busy man...and the email i'll send him ont thanking him for all his hard work and dedication to the game it self and not forget anout the staff of sfo that have years on sfo fiding a way to make the game better for them and ourselves and it's a great pleassure for me to thank him for all his hard work.

I hope he answers my email since hes way behind email.

Long live vindicator cheers

And people dont forget to thank our long live cryingfreeman for supporting the clan and helping you guys on sponcers/ colors thanks for everything crying all my respect for you and TMyApp himself Smile
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

Female Number of posts : 123
Were do you live : Sydney
Registration date : 2007-10-03

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:23 pm

Xbox- you posted in the wrong place! That's fine. But the point here is that you are already asking for colors or sponsorship when you're only in the clan for only a few days.
There are members who has been here far longer & they don't ask, what makes you think you're any special.
Freeman will find you if he wants to.. you don't need to go and make the color decisions or sponsorship.
I suggests you go read the forum or speak to GameOver for your convenience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMyApp from SFO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMyApp from SFO!   TMyApp from SFO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMyApp from SFO!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Fighters :: Street Fighter Online (SFO) :: SFO Discussion-
Jump to: