Xtreme Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

Female Number of posts : 123
Were do you live : Sydney
Registration date : 2007-10-03

ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS   ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:39 am

*** Welcome to our clan Xtreme Fighters ***

Firstly, thank-you for joining (X-F) . We hope you will enjoy this clan and hope that we have made you feel welcomed.

Please ensure you spare some time to read the rules thoroughly and browse through other topics.

I'm sure by this stage you have already created your new (X-F) Account. Please make sure your "Forum" login-name is identical to your "SFO" login-name.
If this is not the case.. don't worry, pm me and I'll will correct this for you within 24hrs. This way, It makes things much easier for other members to identify you and for our leader to make any important updates etc without having to cross-reference or unneccessary verification.

Also, please
post reply in https://xfclan.forumotion.net/x-f-clan-members-f3/all-new-members-introduce-yourself-who-recruited-you-t7.htm?sid=c66ef8798d8dac5f2ef4df65d6147868 under "CLAN MEMBERS" Section.

**Please ALSO register in SFO showdown to make you an official X-F clan member**

We all have our own busy life as no-one is the same as anyone else however please ensure you have sufficient time to spend on our forum especially for updates and to stay active on SFO as now you are officially a (X-F) representative.

If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to ask myself or anyone of your clan members here. I'm sure they'll make your stay as comfortable and in return we do expect your utmost loyalty to our clan.

Thank-you.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:28 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS   ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:25 am

All new members that has been recruited and have fighted me and confirm
by me that your in our clan . go to this link and register this will
let you participate in clan wars and make you official in XF clan

Here is the link go register asap

http://www.sfoshowdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=41169#post41169

NOTE:

NEW SFO SHOWDOWN ACCOUNT MEMBERS
- Must register before
proceeding through to register your name in clan roster.

EXISTING SFO SHOWDOWN ACCOUNT MEMBERS
- Simply register for clan roster only.

ALL NEW MEMBERS CLICK ON THE DIRECT SFO SHOWDOWN LINK EITHER WAY FOR CONVENIENCE.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
Crying-frEEman!!!
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS   ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:04 am

Also a few more things .

If anyone here joins for colors or sponsorship then plz dont join this clan coz (X-F)clan isnt about sponsorship and colors its about meet ing you friends, supporting sfo,,support the clan ,being in tourneys and having clan wars .

So if you are here for those things then you are more than welcome to join if (X-F) recruiters has recruited you .

I will do my fare share here , other clans acutally have a few more eiltes and vip that can help out with the sponsorship but here im on my own only help i get is from (X-F)JayShoto so dont expect to much !

This also means that once you join this clan you must use your (X-F) acc to represent your clan ,If your not willing to do so then your not ready for this clan !

Read the rules carefully and if your willing to oblige by these rules then welcome to 1 of the best clans out there !
Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS   ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL NEW RECRUITED MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1