Xtreme Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All members !!!

Go down 
+2
(X-F)Prothon
Crying-frEEman!!!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
Crying-frEEman!!!

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

All members !!! Empty
PostSubject: All members !!!   All members !!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:10 am

Hi too all and welcome to the NEW!

As most of you know ,myself and jay shoto are the only ones who are sponsoring nad im the only one that is giving out colors!

This clan only existed for about 1month and is doing O.K for the time been.

Most of you that i have given colors too and also whom i or jay had sponsored you ,should know that these sponsors and colors dont come easily!
But i have kept my promise to all i said i would give a color too ,some say to was to fast but its a mistake i will have to make ,which i hope its not !

There are a few people on here that i have given things too and once received are no longer active (HMMM!) ,well like i said i have done my part and all i ask for was to be loyal to this clan and stay active on sfo and the forum.

As of now i will not give out any colors or sponsorship
until someone has shown me there loyalty to this clan ,members and myself!

Also i will not hesitate to ban and take back all previlages and colors or sponsorship ,if i feel anyone here doesnt contribute and stay loyal to this clan , no matter how good you are or what you have done here it doesnt matter!

To all that have been loyal and have contribute to this clan without expecting anything back , i promise i know who you are and things are coming your way and im thankful for all your help !!!

So i hope ,we all contribute to this clan and hopefully 1 day it willl be the best and biiggest clan !

Back to top Go down
http://www.belgarage.com.au
(X-F)Prothon
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter
(X-F)Prothon

Male Number of posts : 113
Were do you live : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2007-10-28

All members !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All members !!!   All members !!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:26 am

I'm not for a long time in XtremeFighters but I do see alot of people from our clan I know and they are pretty good
Soon we might be the best clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killa~ryu~
Forum Administrator/Co-leader
killa~ryu~

Number of posts : 140

All members !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All members !!!   All members !!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:52 pm

im really worn out from all these banners i have to make, school, and bein w/ my peoples!!! but i will always have time for this clan!!! so freeman, you can always count on me!! (ps i made u 2 more banners) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)~DVS~
Second In Command
Second In Command
(X-F)~DVS~

Female Number of posts : 123
Were do you live : Sydney
Registration date : 2007-10-03

All members !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All members !!!   All members !!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:51 am

Very well said Freeman. It's unfortunate that you have displayed your sincerity towards X-F and a few have turned you and rest of the clan down.
I'm sure and know that everything you do for the clan has a valid reason.
Back to top Go down
killa~ryu~
killa~ryu~

Number of posts : 140

All members !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All members !!!   All members !!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:57 am

ah well u gotta move on i guess
Back to top Go down
https://xfclan.forumotion.net
(X-F)ANG

All members !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All members !!!   All members !!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:07 am

cool Smile
Back to top Go down
(X-F)~JayShoto~
Co-Leader/SuperAdmin
Co-Leader/SuperAdmin
(X-F)~JayShoto~

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-10-01

All members !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All members !!!   All members !!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:16 pm

welll said freeman u kno the rules of life u live and learn from mistakes which is whatur doing now i feel at this moment in tym the group that we call elders are all loyal 2 dis clan n i feel most of are active members are aswel but this time were putting it 2 the test not in theory but this clan is doing well and we owe it 2 You so thanks 4 being a gd leader and thank every1 else that has and is being loyal shows were 1 untouchable family Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
(X-F)Dark-Ken!
(M-X) Members
(M-X) Members
(X-F)Dark-Ken!

Male Number of posts : 33
Were do you live : UK/Scotland
Registration date : 2007-10-22

All members !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All members !!!   All members !!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:31 pm

yeah well said freeman. It's a shame that you have giving out sponsers and ppl have just turned you and the clan down. You can count on me to be loyal. Hopefully soon XF will be the best clan on SFO Very Happy. We owe it all 2 u
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfighteronline.com
Sponsored content

All members !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All members !!!   All members !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All members !!!
Page 1 of 1